Firewall: Enabled (custom ruleset)
    Defense+ HIPS: Enabled (safe mode)
    Defense+ Behav Blocker: disabled auto - sandbox
    AV: realtime scan enabled
  5. Other installed software:
    Security: USB Disk Security v 6.1.0.432
    Utility: CCleaner
  6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue:

CIS alert window reappears even after I checked remember my answer and blocked the application.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CIS alert window reappears even after I checked remember my answer and allowed the application.

Ok, now we’re past 200 warnings. I got one every 60 seconds.

Please attach screenshots of two subsequent alerts, so the devs can see that the popups are exactly identical.

Also, please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided in this post. This may be a complicated issue, and thus the information required in that format will be sure to provide the devs with enough information to replicate, and fix, this bug.

Thank you.

PM reminder sent.

All the alerts where the same.
After a while I’ve blocked and killed process, restarted my PC and all was ok.

I’ve had exactly the same problem a month ago. It’s not a constant problem, it seems like some periodic bug.

In that case this bug definitely requires a formatted report. Please update your first post so that it is in the correct format.

Also, the next time this happens, please use KillSwitch to make a full dump of the memory while this issue is occurring. You can upload this dump file to a file-sharing site, such as this one, and post the download link in your report.

Thank you.

Ok, I’ll do it tomorrow.

Thank you.

This sounds like a very bothersome bug, and thus one I’d really like to see fixed.

What is your Alert Frequency set to? and can you post a screenshot of the msiexec.exe rules it created?

I think this can happen on ‘loopback’ traffic with FW custom and frequency on High/Very High.

MJ.nfl, please answer Ronny’s question about the alert frequency. This will allow us to better understand the issue.

Also, if you are not using those settings please update your first post so that it is in the correct format.

Thank you.

PM reminder sent.

Okay, as it appears that this is likely due to a configuration issue, and not a bug, I will move this to Resolved.

@ MJ.nfl, please send me a PM if it turns out that this is in fact a bug.

Thank you.