Firewall blocking IE

This is the second time Ive had the Comodo firewall block IE and ive got no idea why and no idea how to correct the problem, a couple of weeks ago it happened and i thougt i might have clicked no to something i shouldnt have, this time i know ive done nothing wrong, it is definatly the F/W because when i shut the F/W down i can get back on the net. The last time this happened i uninstalled the F/W and reinstalled which fixed the prob, by the way I just installed net nanny, can someone please help, because i dont want to get rid of Comodo but i cant keep this up.

Tanks Nessy (:AGY)

[quote author=nessy90 link=topic=6920.msg50621#msg50621 date=1172945318]
This is the second time Ive had the Comodo firewall block IE and ive got no idea why and no idea how to correct the problem, a couple of weeks ago it happened and i thougt i might have clicked no to something i shouldnt have, this time i know ive done nothing wrong, it is definatly the F/W because when i shut the F/W down i can get back on the net. The last time this happened i uninstalled the F/W and reinstalled which fixed the prob, by the way I just installed net nanny, can someone please help, because i dont want to get rid of Comodo but i cant keep this up.

Tanks Nessy (:AGY)
I found the prob i uninstalled net nanny, fixed the prob sound like i might have to put NN in trusted programs,can somebody confirm that for me please.Thanks

Can you try another browser like Firefox and see if that’s blocked too? It might not be a specific problem for IExploiter

Same problem here. Spent 2h playing with settings. “Allow all activities for this appl” does not work either. Firefox works.

Access sometimes allowed when typing URLs manually in the address box or for urls on the address bar. None of the Favourites work. Right-click and “open link in new window” does not work.

Sometimes clicking on Google search results opens the site but most of the time the FW is blocking the page. My settings for Google are “open in new window”.

The IE error page is:

The page cannot be displayed.
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings…
Cannot find server or DNS Error. Internet Explorer

Comodo FW log:

Date/Time :2007-07-21 11:20:10
Severity :High
Reporter :Application Monitor
Description: Application Access Denied (iexplore.exe:85.91.228.132: :http(80))
Application: E:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Parent: E:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
Protocol: TCP Out
Destination: 85.91.228.132::http(80)

I actually had to shutdown the FW in order to post this message… Post/Preview did not work!

Please help.