Firewall blocking 9339 port

I can´t play poker on facebook.Firewall blocking 9339 port.How i can alow this port? Thanks

Hello miske84bg,

Can you tell us which browser you are using, and do you know if it uses JAVA to play the game ?

I am usiing mozilla,google chrome and IE 8.When i uninstall comodo internet security and turn of windows firewall,game working.I think that game using adobe flash player.

Are you using the predefined browser rules? If so they only allow ports 80, 445 and 8080 by default. If you wish to add a port go to the firewall/Common tasks/My port sets and add port 9339 to HTTP ports.

Not working >:( i alowed that HTTP port,i don`t understand,when uninstall comodo than working.

Can you open Comodo GUI and click on Firewall, Then on Advanced, and select “Network Security Policy” and if it’s loaded find c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe and tell us what rules it has set ?

allow IP out from IP any to IP any where protocol is any

is it that ?

Yes, this setup should not block outbound traffic on port 9339.

Does this blocked traffic show up in the “View Firewall Events” ? and if so what application does it record for those entries ?

You can find “View Firewall Events” on the GUI/Firewall/Common Tasks.

there are not items to show.

Thanks in any case, I can`t solve the problem ???

Would you post screen shots of your Firewall application and global rules please.

I case Defense+ blocks something, can you try to set the Firewall Security Level to Disabled and see if it works then ?

Right mouse click on the white shield in the taskbar and select, Firewall Security Level and set it to disabled.

Now test the application again please…

Sorry nothing…it`s not important…only uninstall resolving the problem

Can you set Defense+ Security level also to disabled then and see if that works.
CIS should be perfectly capable to protect your system and let you play Texas Poker…
I think something got blocked along the way.

Do you have an URL where we could test this application ?

I second that. We need this information as part of the trouble shooting process.

Here is a procedure to open a port in CIS (assuming you need port 9339 TCP open):
To open the port TCP 9339

Firewall → Advanced → Network Security policy → Global Rules → Add → fill in the following:
Action: Allow
Protocol: TCP
Direction: In
Description: Incoming traffic on port 9339 TCP

Source address: Any
Destination Address: Choose MAC or Single IP address (only when it is fixed) or Host Name
Source Port: Any
Destination Port: 9339

Then push Apply → Ok.

Now make sure the rule is somewhere above the basic block rule(s), they have a red icon, at the bottom.

is it good

[attachment deleted by admin]

Eric,

With this global rules setup CIS should have alerted for incoming traffic i don’t think this is the problem here.

Miske,
Did you try this game with the Firewall and Defense+ Security level’s set to disabled ?

Yes i am.Its only stupid game ??? I am not only one with this problem,you can read on facebook forums...I dont wanna to uninstall comodo every time when i playing this game.
without antivirus and windows firewall,this game working…is not only comodo problem,i was trying with another antivirus programs and always is a same problem. Have a nice day ;D