Firewall Alert Missing Logo And App Details [NBZ]

TOPIC TITLE
Comodo 5 Firewall Alert Missing Logo And App Details

The bug/issue

1. What you did: Uninstalled Comodo 4, rebooted, installed Comodo 5, rebooted. Clean instal.
  2. What actually happened or you actually saw: Odd Comodo Firewall Alert That Is Missing The Comodo Logo And The App Details. See screen-shots. First screen-shot shows the problem while the second one shows what it should be.
  3. What you expected to happen or see: I expected that the firewall alert would have the comodo logo and app details.
  4. How you tried to fix it & what happened: I just rebooted and that seemed to fix it. See second attached screen-shot.
  5. Details (exact version) of any software involved with download link: n/a

Files appended

1. Screenshots illustrating the bug: Appended
  2. Screenshots of related event logs or the active processes list: n/a
  3. A CIS config. report or file: Not applicable, default settings
  4. Crash or freeze dump file: Not applicable

Your set-up

1. CIS version & configuration used: 5.0.162636.1135, Firewall Only Cofig
  2. Whether you imported a configuration, if so from what version: No
  3. Defense+ and Sandbox OR Firewall security level: Defenseplus=Disabled, Sandbox=Disabled,Firewall=Safe Mode
  4. OS version, service pack, bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7, 64 bit, UAC default, normal account.
  5. Other security and utility software running: none
  6. CIS AV database version: Not applicable

[attachment deleted by admin]

We would very much appreciate it if you would submit your bug report in the format requested here. For the reasons why see below.

Many thanks in anticipation

Mouse

WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if not well described. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.

To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.

Done. So first screenshot is what I saw, the bug.

And second screenshot is what I see after I rebooted. So seems after rebooting all is well again. Very odd bug.

THanks that’s a great issue report. Just one query - your Firewall security level?

PLease edit the issue report and insert it, if you would be so kind.

Then I will forward this as verified

Best wishes

Mouse

Done, thanks again.

Awaiting further user reports before adding to bug tracking system

Well it was only on first install and after first reboot, so if anyone rebooted more than once already no one would have noticed probably. :frowning:

I can reproduce this every time on a clean install of Win7 x64 via Virtual Box.