The version of Comodo Firewall Pro Installed
- Your Internet connection type (dial-up/cable/Direct connection/LAN etc)
- Operating system and Service Pack Level
Windows XP Home
- How you are logging in to the OS (Admin, User)
- Other real-time security applications installed (AV, AS, HIPS etc)
AVG free edition, Search & destroy spybot
- Security related applications which have been removed/disabled before installing CFP
Was using kerio firewall and disabled it before install of Comodo
- Security related application which have been removed/disabled after installing CFP
- Detail the problem, such as which applications are running when you have the problem
I am able to connect to my router which shows connection to my ISP. But whenever I type an url and enter, my firefox browser will display “error lander”. I tried with IE browser, I get no connection to internet. I can see traffic for my firefox but simply no able to access any website. In addition, when I tried to get update for my AVG, I get the error “… unable to convert server to IP address”.
I uninstalled combo v3 and installed combo v2.4, I managed to access to any webpages. I have been installing and uninstalling v3 for the past 5 days and nights. Please help.