Filesystem filter drive is not loaded!

Is this a major or minor problem? I would like to resolve this issue. Comodo does scan files through out the system when asked to, but am I properly protected?

OS Version: Linux 4.4.0-108-generic
KDE SC Version: 4.13.2
KDELibs Version: 4.13.3
QT Version: 4.8.6
OS Type: 64-bit
Open CL/ES Version: 3.0 Mesa 11.2.0

Comodo Product Version: 1.1.268025.1
Virus Signature Database Version: 28327

So many people have faced this problem.

I have saved the diagnostic report but can’t even locate it in comtuter :o

Has COMODO ever responded to this issue? I’m running Kubuntu 14.04 LTS and having same issue from day one when I installed it (several months ago). Ran the “post_setup,sh” and “restart” commands several times, rebooted, and still same error:
“Filesystem filter driver is not loaded!”
I was raised to never complain about something that’s free, and I’m not complaining. I just need to know if there’s a fix, or do I need to move on to another antivirus. I prefer to be a good netcitizen and help keep the web clean. But can’t do it with faulty software :-[
Hope this issue gets addressed by COMODO, or somebody, and a figures out a cure :wink:
Gonna post a copy of the .xml report (converted to .txt) Hopefully it’ll help somebody to figure this out :-TU

I tried Comodo AV for Linux years ago I’m trying it again now but this problem still exists and there’s still no answer & no involment from Comodo.
Why produce a product that has never worked & still doesn’t work properly.
Can we PLEASE have an answer to how to fix this issue.