A. The bug/issue: File submission does not work (manual submission from Advanced Tasks).
1. What you did: Put some malware files in submission tab.
2. What actually happened or you actually saw: Files that were already submitted were OK but CIS does not submit new unknown files it starts for example 20% to 25% then restart from 20% to 25% etc … during 5 minutes on the same file, and then it says “Failed” with a bug number I hope it will help devs.
3. What you expected to happen or see: Just to see “Uplauded” …
4. How you tried to fix it & what happened: No, did a clean install and still not working.
5. If its a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?: No other softs.
6. Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware): last build which is final .2674
7. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: Just have to grab some new malware files, and try to submit the unknown files, and problem will reappear.
8. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): No info, but before V6 beta in V5.10 that I had until 10 Oct, file submission worked really well, without any issues.
B. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
0. A diagnostics report file (Click ‘?’ in top right of main GUI) Required for all issues): attached.
1. Screenshots of the Killswitch Process Tab (see Advanced tasks ~ Watch Activity. Required for all issues): attached.
2. Screenshots illustrating the bug: attached.
3. Screenshots of related CIS event logs: No need.
4. A CIS config report or file: CIS default settings.
5. Crash or freeze dump file:
C. Your set-up
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: 6.0.260739.2674
2. a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from from a previous version of CIS: clean install.
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Yes like I said before.
3. a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No.
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?: No.
4. Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): Nothing changed.
5. Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=HIPS=disabled, FW=safe, AV=stateful, autosandbox=BB = enabled
6. OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows Vista Premium x64 UAC enabled.
7. Other security and utility software currently installed: Nothing else.
8. Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed: Nothing else.
9. Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box) :No.
[attachment deleted by admin]