File/Folder Simple Copy to DVD Fails Error Code 97

I am using Comodo Backup (v3.0.171317.130) to backup a few folders as a Simple Copy to DVD. When I execute the backup task, it fails with error code 97:
“Could not create destination folder”
“Backup process failed with code 97”
The DVD-R 4.7GB media is blank never used, tried two DVD-R medias, and tried two different DVD-RW writers that I have in my PC.
Running Windows XP SP3.
I disabled the EST/NOD32 Antivirus and Outpost Firewall 2009, the problem remains.
Uninstalled Comodo Backup, rebooted PC, re-installed Comodo Backup, rebooted PC, the problem remains.
I have other DVD burning software which writes fine to DVD media in this PC.
Have attached print screen of the error.

Any ideas please let me know.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi

The screenshot suggests that the size of the backup will be too big to fit on a single DVD, but this should not be a problem.
Please create a debug file as instructed here:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cb/how-to-collect-debug-information-t63958.0.html

Thanks

Hello,
Attached is the debug file for this problem.
Yes, this Simple Copy backup will require multiple DVD media.
Thanks.

Hi

The issue is caused by an internal error, it will be fixed in next release.

Thanks

The problem seems to still occur with release 4.0.7.14. I’m trying to back up about 13GB of photos on DVD’s I want to use a simple copy since compression does not gain very much on jpeg images, and it greatly reduces the chance of data loss due to corruption.

Is there any idea when this will be fixed? This simple task is the main reason I want a backup program, and as it stands, I’ll have to look for something else.

Please try again to backup, then post the compressed logs in %TEMP%\ComodoLogsFolder
This would help us track the cause of the issue.

Thanks

Here is the log file that you requested

Thank you for the logs.
The problem will be fixed in next release.