Fifa 2010 demo-FP

It’s a 7Zip archive.Again comodo detects malware, just, when the game is archived.When I extract the archive in new folder-nothing, absolutely clear.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this situation. Please submit the file or attach it to your forum post, so we can take a look at it and check.

Regards,
Sonia Botezatu.

I cannot attach it, cause, when extract the archive,there’s no detection,but the archive is 2 gigabytes.It detects fifa.exe, which is 2 gigs and the last time i’ve tried, comodo had crashed.Don’t know which part of the .exe detects comodo.

Hello,

We understand the situation. Is it possible for you to provide us the detection name used by CIS?
If so, please do.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sonia Botezatu.

Here it is. :slight_smile:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7384/screenshot1292009000551.th.png

Hi bequick,

We checked the link,but failed to open it.pls zipped it and upload it to the forum.Then we can go to have a look at it.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

It’s ordinary screenshot.:slight_smile:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi bequick,

We have seen the picture,can u pls submit the FP file through this link:Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year offer the downloading link of the software. So that we will get back to you after investigation.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Yes, but how?I repeat:The file is 2 GIGABYTES!I don’t know which part of it detects comodo.It just says fifa.exe is infected, but the archive’s name is this on the screenshot.If i extract the files, there’s no detection.How can I know which file to submit?You cannot reproduce the situation, if you have not the whole archive. but how can i upload the whole 2 gigs archive?So, I have downloaded it from here->> http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fifa10_pc_demo_ec.exe
If you wish, you can try it for yourself.Just download it and click on it.

Hi bequick,

Thanks for ur reply.We have to download the fifa10_pc_demo_ec.exe now,then we will check it,and get back to you after investigation.

Thanks and regards,
hailong.■■■■