Few questions about FW

We would have to see a screenshot of the alerts and of your Global Rules to be able to tell. It’s probably nothing harmful. Also let us know what type of connection you are on and if you have a router in your network set up.

Here it is log file from firewall (FW’s blocks) firewall log file log file.htm

When you said “Global rules” do you mean what configure i put for FW? It is custom policy mode if you meant on that.

My connection is ADSL 2Mbit/192Kbit and i have router TD-8811

What is about files which are waiting for review?

The logs show just regular traffic.

You are getting calls from your router (192.168.1.1?) at port 2869 to your computer. More information on this port:

IANA or the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority are responsible for the registration of port numbers that are known, lists TCP port 2869 like MS LCSLAP. This historical Microsoft reference, LCSLAP deals with sharing of internet connections. TCP port 2869 is at the moment utilized by Microsoft for Universal Plug and Play, or UPnP. 2869 is also at times referred to as SSDP, or Simple Service Discovery Protocol. UDP Port 1900 is used by the SSDP Discovery service, TCP port 2869 is used by Windows XP SP2 or service pack 2, or TCP port 5000 is used by pre Windows XP Service Pack 2. SSDP and Apple’s Rendevouz are similar in nature, as it is to Avahi Zeroconf by Linux. Windows service pages can be checked to ascertain the running or otherwise of SSDP.

There is some Universal Plug and Play traffic on port 1900. A bit of broadcasting by Opera Unite to 239.255.255.250. I also spotted some standard ICMP traffic between your computer and router (Type(3) Code (0): destination network unreachable).

No traffic to worry about.

The files waiting for review are part of using D+ in Clean PC Mode. In that mode it will make rules automatically for new known programs. Unknown files will not be considered safe and be transferred to My Pending Files waiting to be sent to Comodo to be analysed. When found safe rules will be automatically made.

In the 1st part of post i didn’t understand nothing, that’s all new for me :-[

1. I have to select all those files and to submit to Comodo centar to check them? But there are files such: winrar, Nokia PC suite files, ATI catalyst, from other apps etc.
    How i undestand i can remove that, submit or leave there, right?
    a) do i have to change now from ‘Clean PC mode’ to other one or to leave that?

2. When i want to change some app to ‘treat as’ then i have to go > defense+ > advanced > comp. security policy. right?

Regarding the firewall information the only thing to know is the following. Your router is broadcasting to see if there are computer who are sharing files or folders. Broadcasting is calling to the local network for all computers to hear. It is telling it is there.

On Defense +:

1. You can move the files you know and trust to My Own Safe Files. This way CIS will automatically make rules for them.

Before you move them you may submit them to Comodo so they can analyse them. That is totally up to you.

Files that have been in the My Pending files for a while you can check with Comodo using the Look up function.

1. That is totally right. :-TU

Thank you very much for support. That is all what i need for now.

Here are one of the best complaisant members from some support team. You helped me a lot to better understand Comodo and other things.

Cu :comodorocks: