Few questions about Comodo [Solved]

I have installed Comodo and can not undestand some things.

1. What does Comodo SafeSurf do? What is it needed for?

2. There is in attachements screenshoot of menu with configurations.
    What does mean: Comodo Internet Security, Comodo Antivirus Security…?
    Why I can choose only one? Is it mean that Comodo will work only as Antivirus or as Firewall…?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Evening,

SafeSurf protects the browsers against Buffer OverFlow attacks. (Injections, Drive by Download Attacks ,etc)

And Your Second Question
Optimum Security is the configuration you imported from CFP 3.0.
Internet Security is the DEFAULT installation configuration on a clean installation, And is the most recommended. You will get FAR less pop ups, and works well with any good AV, and you still maintain good security. Things like Image Execution are disabled, and only some Monitor Settings are activated because of AV Software & the upgraded technology in D+ & Firewall. I recommend this one for average users.
Proactive Security is like CFP 3.0, everything is checked in Defense+, Image Execution is Normal, All Monitor Settings are checked. It’s just like CFP 3. This is the configuration for advanced users that would like to know what is going on.
AntiVirus Security - Firewall Turns Off With Defense Enabled with Default Options
Firewall Security - AntiVirus Turns Off With Defense Enabled with Default Options

Did this help you?

CG

Thank you very much.

One more question.
What must I add into Comodo SafeSurf?

[attachment deleted by admin]

You Are Most Welcome

This is a excluder window, You can add programs / broswers to disable the protection for it,
So, I Would Leave It Alone :slight_smile:

CG

Thank you :slight_smile:

You Are Most Welcome

• Thread Will Be Closed -
    Reason: Issue Solved
    To Unlock: PM A Moderator

CG