Few questions about CIS (current and future)

1. If (by what I see on this forum) “Proactive security” configuration is better, why “Internet security” is used by default?

2. Will auto-sandbox work any different then in 8.4?

3. Will valkyrie replace current file rating system? (Assuming valkyrie will be added in CIS 10)

The consideration is in the usability for every day users who want as little alerts as possible, preferably none. Research shows that after 3 or 4 security alerts in a Windows session (which can be as long as hours) people will no longer pay attention and will click OK regardless of the nature of the message.

2) Will auto-sandbox work any different then in 8.4?
Why don't you give the beta a try?;)
3) Will valkyrie replace current file rating system? (Assuming valkyrie will be added in CIS 10)
It is scheduled to be integrated in CIS v10 but it is not in the current beta. There is no date known when it will get integrated. Given the problems Comodo is facing with scaling up Valkyrie to also support the non paying customers of CCAV I would say it won't be immediately and I would prefer it if Comodo would work out the server side kinks first before including CIS.