Feedback on the Comodo forums

Hi all

(firstly, if this is in the wrong section, sorry - couldn’t see where else to post it :P)

As a newly registered use here I thought i’d give some feedback on these forums.

First of all, I think there’s WAY to many forums. Loading the page, it’s just like WOW! Information overload!

I think the amount of forums needs to be trimmed down significantly - to the average person the amount of forums/subsections is just too daunting and really just makes it harder to find what you may be looking for. Coming from forums that take a completely different approach this was a bit of a shock to say the least…

On the other hand though it looks like an information goldmine so i’ll definately keep lurking, even if I don’t post :stuck_out_tongue:

btw, keep up the great work comodo! I love the firewall :smiley:

Hi & welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback, we (speaking on behalf of the volunteer forum moderators) are always interested in comments on the forum structure so we can improve it for the future.

If you don’t know where to post a certain question, just let us know and we’ll help you. :wink:

(CNY)

Hey and welcome,

Can I also advise you to look at this little guide ? How to get help

If you have any questions, we’re here for you :wink:

(speaking on behalf of the volunteer forum moderators)
:)

Xan