Feedback - Comodo & Windows 10

COMODO Internet Security (FREE)
Pv: 7,0,317799, 4142
Fully updated

MICROSOFT Windows 10 Technical Preview
Build 9841
Fully updated

Observations…

• The Antivirus component appears to take over normally as Windows Defender pops the “Using Other Software?” message.

• The Firewall component does not appear to take over normally as Windows Firewall continues to report itself as “On”.

• On startup, the CIS icon does not show up as expected in the Notification Area of the Taskbar and the CIS Widget does not show up as expected on the desktop.

• The CIS icon and widget can be made to appear by Opening CIS.

This is by design since Windows 8 I believe.

Sadly this isn’t an issue only related to Windows 10, a few users including me have been experiencing this on for example Windows 8, a bug report has been made and hopefully it will be fixed in the next release.

I have been able to fix this problem on both Win7 and Win8.1 by restarting Windows and immediately running CIS diagnostics.

Sandbox/Virtual Desktop doesn’t working in win 10 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I’ve just upgraded to Win10 TP. Comodo 6 wouldn’t even launch. I uninstalled it reinstalled it. it said compatibility issues and wouldn’t run.
so I downloaded 30day trial of Comodo 7. the defense, anti-virus might be working but Firewall isn’t.
“The network firewall is not functioning properly!” is the error message. I clicked fix it, couldn’t. have a report as attached…
tried compatibility mode, running as admin. no change… I’m not sure what the issue is…

Event Viewer:

The description for Event ID 0 from source cmdAgent cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

Service started/resumed

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

is it working on yours??

[attachment deleted by admin]