Falso positive in anti-rootkits [RESOLVED]

[b]BECAUSE OF THE ERROR:

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (40000 characters).

I WIL GO POST IN TWO PARTS:

PART 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/b]

I DO NOT CAN POST HERE IMAGES OF THE ICESWORD LOG BUT, I CAN POST THE TXT LOG OF THE ANTI-ROOTKIT UNHOOKER FOR A BETTER ANALISYS (ARE DETECTED HOOKS MAINLY IN SSDT STATE RELATIVES AT WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys, guard32.dll, cmdguard.sys.):

[Edit: Removed very long log post and replaced it as an attachment. Please do not post them. Just upload them as a text file or zip file]

[attachment deleted by admin]

[b]PART 2 >>>>>>>>>>>

…(CONTINUATION)[/b]

FOR COINCIDENCE IN THE END SCAMS OF THE ANTI-ROOTKIT UNHOOKER AND ICESWORD, BOTH SHOW HOOKS, HOOKEDS AND POSSIBLE ROOTKIT IN THE SYSTEM RELATIVES AT D:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys, guard32.dll, cmdguard.sys !!!

1. WELL, I WANT TO KNOW IF THESE ENTRIES ’ D:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys, guard32.dll, cmdguard.sys ’ ARE OF THE COMODO FIREWALL ?

2. I DESINSTALED Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware OF THE MY SYSTEM ( WINDOWS XP) BUT, PERSIST APPEAR TRACES OF THIS PROGRAM IN MY SYSTEM. I DO NOT KNOW WHY !!! ’ D:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys, guard32.dll, cmdguard.sys ’ MAYBE TRACES OR ENTRIES OF THIS PROGRAM ?

THANKS.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yes, guard32.dll, cmdguard.sys and inspect.sys are all part of Comodo. These are ALL false positives generated by your rootkit scanner/analyzer.

You have nothing to worry about.

UFFF… OKAY, THANKS FOR ANALISYS.

Presumably, this issue now apperas to be resolved. I’ll close this topic now. PM an online moderator with a link to this topic if you should need it opened again.

Cheers,
Eric