False Virus confirm this please?

TrojWare.JS.TrojanClicker.Small.~AC[at]226879074 TrojWare.JS.TrojanDownloader.Agent.~EWH[at]226922441

Content.IE5\A4M2QCG2\MSN_UK-234-60-DM6760-CAMP4-WLM-BUDDY-234X60-Windows_Live_Messenger-1515102[1].js

those keep popping up all the time after i have removed them . this a false virus

Hello YorkshiresFinest,

Thank you for reporting this. These have already been confirmed as a False Positive detections and they will be fixed in our next few updates.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hi Florin,
when fixes will come up can you inform us?
Thanks.

thanks alot :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Comodo will be issuing an AV update in approximately 30 minutes (from the time of this posting) to correct the FP issues.

Ewen :slight_smile:

AV update 9300 has been released and appears to have fixed the FP issue.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Hi,YorkshiresFinest

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <9300> of Comodo Internet Security Version<5.5.195786.1383> and confirm it.

Regard
Chunli.chen

Hi sorry to hi jack this one. Even after the VB update i am getting the same JS trojan. i am on Database Version 9303. When i try and search for the file its not there. Any help would be greatful.

Eric…

Can you tell us at what site(s) this occurs?

hi i am still getting it on the newer database 9316.

EG sites with the TrojWare.JS.TrojanClicker.Small

sites with the trojware.html.exploit.codebase

theres a few to have a look at.

Regards Eric

Just tested both sites here with CIS 5.5.X.1383 - AV update 9318 - all good - no FPs reported.

must be me then on the lastest VDB 9618, Though skysports didnt give me the false warnings but wiki and virgins email did give the warnings. I have attached 2 jpgs to show.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello ericmongoose,

Please submit the detected files as False Positives using the following link: Comodo Antivirus Database | Submit Files for Malware Analysis

Thank you!

Best regards,
FlorinG

Still doing it even on the newer database and how can i submit something thats not there strange one this most are saying its cured. But i am not getting the clicker Virus its the second HTML one. see above pictures…

Regards
Pulling What little hair i got out eric

Still doing it on Wiki any ideas anyone? DBV 9339

Regards Eric

What browser are you using? I can’t confirm on Opera or IE 9 here on Win 7.

IE8 on Win7 still doing it on 9359. but getting use to it now

regards eric

IE8 on Win7 still doing it on 9379. Is there some other advice EG reinstall Comodo?

Thanks Eric

Can you please provide us with url’s where you get this alert to see if we can reproduce your findings.

Hi ericmongoose,

You can try to follow these steps:

1. replace CIS virus database with the full bases:

https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t47164.0.html

If you’re using CIS 5.5, please use this link to download the full bases:

http://download.comodo.com/av/updates55/sigs/bases/bases.cav

2. After you restarted your computer to normal mode, go to CIS->Antivirus->Update Virus Database

Please let us know if this solved the issue.

Thanks,
Ionel