False positives

So I copied several game folders from virtual machine (no av) to actual computer and CIS decided that 4 out of 5 exe-files were malicious software and quarantined those (didn’t whine anything when I copied game-zips to vm). Can’t give name of games or url where dl’d those publicly (privately yes since those are free games) since those aren’t mean t for underagers (so only malicious thingies are for player’s soul).

Hello!
In order to process these false-positives we need to get a hold of the files in question.
You can either attach the files here, in a password-protected archive or submit them through CIS and then post here the SHA-1 list of the files.

Best regards,
Andrei Savin

well you got mail since can’t post links here.

Hi,cuser

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <28800> of Comodo Internet Security Version<10.1.0.6476> and confirm it.

Best regards
Chunli.chen

https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/w5YLxwi3/file.html

CIS said (after I woke up and woke up computer from sleep (apparently CIS scans computer during when its set to sleep)) that file is some malware but it isn’t.

Might have reported that file before being false positive before but if so then CIS has forgotten it.

Hi cuser,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check them and get back to you soon.

Regards,
Aravindhraj J

Hi cuser,

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <28835> of Comodo Internet Security and confirm it.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

fixed for now and as usual CIS virtualized/isolated it on next run.