False positives: Spybot, Yahoo Messenger, Nero Infotool and XN View installler

I just got the latest of your anti virus updates and it immediately deleted YahooMessenger.exe, SpybotSD.exe and InfoTool.exe from the Nero Toolkit. All respectable tools that I download from respectable sites…

I tiried reinstalling YM to get around it. Of course it got deleted.

Also when entering the downloadfolder got a couple of files got deleted. For example some installers of different versions of XN View as well as some other stuff I don’t know what it is anymore (I won’t really miss the latter).

Now the lack of quarantaine and an ignore option gets felt…

There is also the possibiliity to upload the files to Comodo for analysiis as described here: https://forums.comodo.com/false_positivenegative_reporting_is_this_a_malware_that_cis_hasnot_detected/please_report_any_false_positives_in_this_board-t27040.0.html .
That is not possiible as the files get deleted by Comodo… (:NRD)

Edit. Had to reboot my computer because cmdagent had a crasher, I hope the bug report got sent. It stayed at a halt so I rebooted. Again the virus database was updated at 00.57 September 15. That fixed the false positives for Yahoo Messenger and Spybot. I will give Nero a go later as it can be a more elaborate process.

Learned something new. The On access scanner is set to automatically remove. Untick it and you will get a choice to delete or to remove once or permanently.