False-Positive

It’s not a viruses, but CIS detected as Heur.Corrupt.PE[at]4294967295

3165_SCAN_BH_UPDATE_hpu_001_003.exe.tmp file from http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL42956/HU-104475-1/GmdClientSetup.exe

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello Amych,

Can you please try downloading that file again? It seems that there was an incomplete download resulting in a corrupted file. Thank you!

Best regards,
FlorinG

Re-upload file

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Amych,

Thanks for reporting. We’ll check this.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

Hi,

This is to inform you that reported false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <12640> of Comodo Internet Security
Version<5.10.228257.2253> and confirm it.
Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

Thanks! :-TU

Heur.Packed.Unknown@4294967295

File: Облако Mail.ru - Бесплатное облачное хранилище для передачи и хранения данных онлайн

When i search viruses on a notebook CIS detected in this file virus, but when i scan this file on a my PC CIS don’t detected.

http://s008.radikal.ru/i305/1207/86/ff63ef8e60c6.png

CIS last version and last AV bases!

Hi Amych,

Thanks for reporting, We’ll check this.

Regards,
RaviKant

Hi Amych,

This is to inform you that the reported false positive has been fixed. Please update to AV database version <12821> of Comodo Internet Security version <5.10.228257.2253> and confirm it.

Regards,
RaviKant

:slight_smile: ???
During the scan of your PC for viruses program ClamWin (portable version) (ClamWin Portable (antivirus and antimalware) | PortableApps.com) creates temporary files *.CLAMTMP (in the directory C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp) . While scanning plain files Openoffice.org, MS SQL Server and other clean EXE files CIS detected in a ClamWin temp files the virus. Thus CIS removed from my PC about 300 temp files(n normal scanning these files CIS finds nothing). ClamWin the same way did not react to these files. A list of the names of the viruses, which he found: in the main Heur.Packed.Unknown@4294967295 (after a restore from quarantine, rescan CIS: Malware@#3t5jkn6spxpmf) and TrojWare.Win32.FraudPack.P@179389676. As well as: Malware@#1aikd0iuybhjc, Malware@#1fja4vg03rxoj, Malware@#1n12x4th88ojg, Malware@#komitmrj5vsn, Malware@#xu157evand2n.

I posted examples of files across the CIS, to restore the file from quarantine it out again destroys.

Hi Amych,

Thanks for reporting. We’ll check this.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

Hi Amych,

The reported false positives are fixed with CIS Antivirus database version 12942.

Regards,
RaviKant

After a restore from quarantine, CIS detected in this files virus!