False positive detected?

Hello everyone,
Could you tell me if this is a false positive?

UnclassifiedMalware[at]281730828 C:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\20\e49d614-2947c1ff|Final.class

UnclassifiedMalware[at]281730828 J:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\20\e49d614-2947c1ff|Final.class

What files should I post? I get a message that I can’t attach files of this type here. Am I trying to attach the wrong one? Thanks.

Hi, ALANT

Thanks for reporting.
Could you please submit the detected file at
Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year.

Regards
Chunli.chen

The files have been submitted.

I know it’s only been 2 days, but I haven’t heard back about me form submissions. How long does a response usually take?

Hi ALANT,

This is to inform you that the file you have submitted to us is not a False Positive. If you plan to further use this application, you can add it to your “Exclusions” list.

Regards
Selvalakshmi.S

Thanks Selvalakshimi,
This morning, I quarantined the 2 items. Did that take care of them? Or do I still need to remove them from my computer? If I do remove them, do I still need to add them to my exclusions list? Does Comodo have a utility that can remove them?

If you quarantined them then they are no longer a threat.

OK. Thanks. Speaking of quarantine, can the quarantine be used to hold all Viruses, malware, etc., instead of actually removing them from my computer?

Yes.