False positive block on kaspersky site

Hi, its been one week since i’ve seen this block, why is the firewall blocking it? even when i try to get the legit program tdsskiller (use for malware removal)from other site like bleeping computer and majorgeeks its still blocked

serious issue here, bump!!!

Hi avastreally,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

As of this time it’s still blocking it, to be clearer its blocking the .exe link, but leaves the .zip link of the same program

Hello avastreally,

This is probably happening due to a False Positive detection on tdsskiller.exe, can you please submit the file to us?

Thank you!

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hi,

This is to inform you that about false-positive <tdsskiller.exe>< SHA1:9d9503329715f7a159e810a6beb9ac4896e39bf9> has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <18286> of Comodo Internet Security Version<7.0.317799.4142> and confirm it.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

Thanks, will keep an eye out

latest update and its still blocking it
also its blocking qihoo antivirus download O_O (360safe.com). not the site but when you gonna download it it redirects and the dns keeps blocking

Hi avastreally,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Also Please submit the detected sample from 360safe.com to us so we can check them.

Regards,
Yuvaraj M

Hi,

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <18402> of Comodo Internet Security
Version<7.0.317799.4142> and confirm it.
Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

For the 360safe site its fixed now, the first time i tried to download the program it redirected me to an 19xxxxxxxx.dwn.360safe.com and both web of trust and comodo dns blocked it (so you guys cant be the fault)
so i think they either may have hosted it on a malicious site or they got hacked or something, but right now its not redirecting
(if my cousin comes ill check his history and give the IP as it was done on his pc)

about tdsskiller heres a screen, still blocking the .exe

Hello avastreally,

We’ll check this and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
FlorinG

My cousin came and i found this funny, i use 360safe in my sandbox and when i try to download it downloads fine, but when i try the same site on his pc its redirects, here are the screens
interesting 88)
these are the warnings he gets from the legit site:

Hello avastreally,

We’ll need the file you were trying to download in order to check this.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Hi,

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <18438> of Comodo Internet Security Version<7.0.317799.4142> and confirm it.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

the internet security, the total security or anything that requires download leads to it

Still block even with the latest version
wth is going on?

Hi avastreally,

This is to inform you tdsskiller.exe latest version false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <18505> of Comodo Internet Security Version<7.0.317799.4142> and confirm it.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

sorry but its still blocked

For ease of use please copy-paste links,

link: http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/VirusUtilities/EN/tdsskiller.exe
sha-1: 0c989d6b0fbd820cb2eaacddae231a9ef58b5a25