Failing Shields Up! Trustealth test

I’ve been messing around with the firewall, and thus far I love it. The only issue I’m having with it, is that Ports 0 and 1 are the only ports not stealthed. Closed, but not stealthed.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I’m having the same problem. Router Firewall is disabled, the DMZ hosting is turned on, and UPnP is disabled for the testing. The Default settings are all in place, minues several programs that were added to the permissable list, though none of them are running.

I’m sure there is something very simple that I’m missing, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Unfortuntely, there is no way to test your PC with grc.com while you are behing a NAT gateway. Your PC must be directly connected to the Internet. The best thing you can do is to keep your router FW enabled.

Egemen

ackblom12

After reading your post I decided to try GRC again and it passed without a problem. I have to say this is the best FW I have used yet. I can’t wait for the AV to get here.

shadha

Ah, ok. Thank you for the response :slight_smile: I am quite happy with this Firewall, and I’m definitely quite eager for the AV to be ready to go :smiley: