Fail to install Malwarebytes free

Comodo blocks MBAM installing its drive in system32/drives. I’ve treated its installer as trusted or installer and updater but it still doesn’t work. Help plz,what should I do?

A fast solution would be, to disable defense+ for this installation. Dont forget to re-enable it!

I installed mbam often. Never had problems. Used “treat as installer or updater” temporary.

But if you want to get a real solution, it needs more informations about your setting. And about the defense log entries of the mbam installation blockings.

During the install process you can temporally disable Defense+ (and Sanboxing if needed) to prevent such problem.

Once you installed Malwarebytes and re-enabled Defense+, set exclusions for Malwarebytes with the help of this FAQ: Making other security programs work with CIS

Thanks a lot!

first time heard that comodo not allowing malware to install . might be you pack is infected . just sayain

First, re-read your posts before posting.

Second, why should it be infected? Defense+ is not an antivirus. It blocks when it blocks.

Second, why should it be infected? Defense+ is not an antivirus. It blocks when it blocks.
i mean his malwarebyties pack cuz now days many sites on web provide fake one !

I understood what you meant,
i asked,
why should a block by the defense+ be a hint for an infected packet? Defense+ is default deny. If you would use paranoid mode, everything “could be infected” by your definition :wink:

“just sayin”… Better say, make sure that you load security software from trusted sources.

But giving just unspecific opinions doesnt help, or may even lead to confusion.

all right got it c’mon i am still new .just trying to help, i will take care about that next time (:KWL)

I tried to help too :wink:

sure :slight_smile: