Exporting & Importing CF v4.1.******.920 problem.

I’m not 100% if this is a bug problem and also I’m not 100% sure which section I should be posting this problem.

Could some please confirmed when I export out my comodo v4.1 configuration settings and why didn’t My Safe Files and Pending Files doesn’t get backup, I have everything except My Safe Files and Pending File when I export them out when checking this from import.

Thank you

Bump ???

Can anybody confirmed this problem please. :-\

Yep, I thought that I was the only one. :slight_smile:

Are you saying this is a Bug :-\ correct.

I have no idea if it’s a bug or on purpose but I saw it once when I’ve switched between CIS versions.
I’m not bothered because I do not import often my config. :slight_smile:

It’s by design, the safe and pending list are stored differently then the other settings.
If you wish to backup your safe en pending files you need so copy the files from

\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\database\

pending.*
safe.*

And if you have removed trusted vendors from the list also

vendor.*

Thank you for your current feedback Ronny :wink: ;D and it would a great idea to allow My Safe File and Pending files to be backup as part of the configuration would you agree with me Ronny to allow Comodo to include the options ??? while most people are using the sandbox enable.

Well I think this would be a wonderful addition to the wishlist, can you please post a request here