Everything is blank

Hi,
I’ve been using Dragon for a while and never had any issues.
Last night i came home after a few days away, loaded dragon, i think it wanted to update and thats where it went wrong.
Now everytime i start Dragon i get a blank pale blue screen where the webpage should be. This happens on every page, it doesnt even attempt to load anything. I can’t even get to the settings or anything because the same thing happens.
I have tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling, i have tried with a fresh profile and nothing works. I do not have an older version to go back to so now i am stuck.
I am currently using IE which i dont want to keep using!

Can anybody advise on what i can do.

Thanks

Additional Information:
Version 21.2 upgrading to Version 22.0

Extensions installed:
AdBlock 2.5.45
Adblock Plus (Beta) 1.2
Comodo Share Page Service 0.1
Comodo Site Inspector 0.1
Firebug Lite for Google Chrome™ 1.4.0.11967
Linkification 1.51
Malware Search 0.1.2
RSS Subscription Extension (by Google) 2.2.0
WhatFont 1.7

Windows 7 Professional 64bit

UAC status: Disabled

Installation Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon

User Privileges: Admin

Hi alexsmith2709,
I am not sure what is happening, it does sound like a corrupt user profile but as you said you have already tried this.
Someone might think of some solution, but in the mean time you can get previous versions here.
Sorry I am of no more help at this stage.
Edit: Can you get to the dragon://plugins/ page to disable your plugins incase of a conflicting plugin with this new version.

Thanks, i’ll try a previous version.
I have just tried completely removing it again and installing it as a portable version with still no change.

For further information i am using Windows 7 Professional 64bit

I have gone back to version 21.2 and everything works great again.
Even restored my old profile and it works, so im guessing profile corruption is not the case.
It looks like it has to be something in the new version causing it to happen but not sure what!

Im willing to provide any other info needed to help solve this problem if it happens to others

Thanks alexsmith2709,
This does appear to be a possible bug.
If you had the time to edit your opening post using the modify function to add as much information as you can that you see relevant using these guidelines I will move this to the bug reports section in the hope of a developer reproducing or finding a solution to this issue.
Thank you.

Thanks, I have now added more information to the first post

Thanks for your time, now let us hope on a good outcome. :-TU

I am guessing you tried it without your extensions or in incognito mode so they are disabled in case of a conflict?

Moved to Bug reports.

Yeah i tried all that.
Fresh profile in both normal and incognito mode
My profile in both normal and incognito mode

I think…

Uninstall CD, manually remove remnants from program files, hidden folder from app data, etc.

Remove rules for CD from your security software if any.

Download & install the latest CD.

Give it a try, may be work…