Error when running post_setup.sh

I installed the 64-bit version of Comodo Antivirus and then ran sudo sh post_setup.sh, but I get the error below. Does anyone know what this means? ???

post_setup.sh: 227: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[0]=Arabic, Saudi Arabia: not found post_setup.sh: 228: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[1]=Bulgarian, Bulgaria: not found post_setup.sh: 229: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[2]=Chinese, People's Republic of China: not found post_setup.sh: 230: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[3]=Chinese, Taiwan: not found post_setup.sh: 231: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[4]=Croatian, Croatia: not found post_setup.sh: 232: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[5]=Czech, Czech Republic: not found post_setup.sh: 233: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[6]=Dutch, Netherlands: not found post_setup.sh: 234: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[7]=English, United States: not found post_setup.sh: 235: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[8]=Estonian, Estonia: not found post_setup.sh: 236: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[9]=French, France: not found post_setup.sh: 237: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[10]=German, Germany: not found post_setup.sh: 238: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[11]=Greek, Greece: not found post_setup.sh: 239: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[12]=Hungarian, Hungary: not found post_setup.sh: 240: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[13]=Italian, Italy: not found post_setup.sh: 241: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[14]=Polish, Poland: not found post_setup.sh: 242: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[15]=Portuguese, Brazil: not found post_setup.sh: 244: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[16]=Russian, Russia: not found post_setup.sh: 245: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[17]=Serbian, Serbia and Montenegro: not found post_setup.sh: 246: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[18]=Slovak, Slovakia: not found post_setup.sh: 247: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[19]=Spanish, Spain: not found post_setup.sh: 248: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[20]=Swedish, Sweden: not found post_setup.sh: 249: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[21]=Turkish, Turkey: not found post_setup.sh: 250: post_setup.sh: APP_LANG[22]=Ukrainian, Ukraine: not found

post_setup.sh: 255: post_setup.sh: Bad substitution

I am assuming it cannot locate the correct language files though why I don’t know.

Never mind I figured it out. I had to run the command

sudo ./post_setup.sh