error in post_setup.sh ?

I noticed the message “Filesystem Filter is not loaded” on the left hand side.

I received this message upon running the test:

The kernel module ‘avflt.ko’ approprlate tor your current kernel version does not exist, please run /opt/COMODO/post_setup.sh to install it. Then run
“/etc/initd/cmdavd restart” command to restart your cmdavd service.

I ran the post_setup.sh. (using sudo)

It comes up with a whole lot of “pointer error”
I think it may be related to my language being at en_GB intially and the script trying en_US because there is a bad-substitution message.

thanks,
Y

I probably should add Ubuntu 13.04 64 Bit version.

output of post_setup.sh was:

make -C /lib/modules/‘uname -r’/build M=/tmp/driver/redirfs modules
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/usr/src/linux-headers-3.8.O-16-generic’ CC [M] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_path.o CC [M] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_root.o CC [M] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_info.o CC [M] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_file.o CC [M] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.o /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_d_revalidate’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:471:6: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘rdentry>op_old->d_revalidate’ makes integer from pointer without a cast [enabled by def ault] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:471:6: note: expected ‘unsigned int’ but argume nt is of type ‘struct nameidata *’ /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_none’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:488:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_reg’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:494:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_dir’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:500:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_lnk’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:506:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_chr’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:512:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_blk’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:518:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_fifo’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:524:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c: In function ‘rfs_dentry_set_ops_sock’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_dentry.c:530:2: warning: assignment from incompatible po inter type [enabled by default] CC [M] /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_inode.o /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_inode.c: In function ‘rfs_lookup’: /tmp/driver/redirfs/rfs_inode.c:310:6: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘rinode->o p_old->lookup’ makes integer from pointer without a cast [enabled by default]

Dont expect anything from these guys, I have been waiting for an answer to my questions for weeks now. Still cannot get the program to install and no answer from anyone as to why.

Kinta-japan’s solution worked for me. Up and running. Great.

Before installing comodo open your package manager and get All the kernel header files for your kernel version . AND when your do use the setup_sh be shore to type y in the terminal at agreement terms.
Then run THE diagnostics in comodo and all should be great/ No need to use patches its all in the header files for the kernel.

Cheers