Error in installer

Hello forum.

My CIS Pro all the times I start the pc gives this error (I’ll post the image), and sometimes several times gives the time that I have the PC on, I do not know what can be …
Any solution??

thanks

The odd thing is that the installer is running after you have already installed CIS.

First thing to try is to run Diagnostics in CIS (in the More tab) and see if that brings any information or a solution.

When that does not help it may be a good idea to simply prevent it from starting with Windows using Autoruns. Download Autoruns and run it.

This program finds about all auto starts in Windows. This tool can therefore seriously damage Windows when not handled properly. After starting push Escape and go to Options and choose to hide Windows and Microsoft entries, to include empty locations and then push F5 to refresh.

Now check all entries to see if there is one to Comodo installer. When found untick the entry and reboot.

Good.
When I try to run the diagnostic facilities are error gives an error and will close but not close.
When I first installed the CIS has made ​​an error in the installer but do not click and he proceeds to installation and Envision have this error appears when the installer is a new version but I have the latest.
Sorry my bad English but I’m Portuguese and I use google translator

well there is only one of which is their room:
COMODO Internet Security COMODO COMODO Internet Security c: \ program files \ comodo \ comodo internet security \ cfp.exe

has no further

Does this means Diagnostics finds an error? But cannot fix it?

When I first installed the CIS has made ​​an error in the installer but do not click and he proceeds to installation and Envision have this error appears when the installer is a new version but I have the latest.
Do you recall what error it reported?
Sorry my bad English but I'm Portuguese and I use google translator
Np. If you are more comfortable though using your native language you could visit the Portuguese sub board : [url=https://forums.comodo.com/portuguaordfsportuguese-b37.0/]Português/Portuguese[/url]
well there is only one of which is their room: COMODO Internet Security COMODO COMODO Internet Security c: \ program files \ comodo \ comodo internet security \ cfp.exe

has no further

Is this what you see in Explorer?

1st ª not detected no diagnostic error
2 ª image the same mistake the 1st post
No. 3 is that all but the explorer shows.

well I’ll try to reinstall the CIS again to see if the problem fix