Error in backup

Hi All
from two days I have many copies errors like thats:
Error - Copying of file X:\MATERIALI\SITI\AZIENDE\preview\flash.swf
Error - Copying of file X:\MATERIALI\SITI\AZIENDE\ethic_sport\newsletter\news07.png
Error - Copying of file X:\MATERIALI\SITI\AZIENDE\ethic_sport\newsletter\newsletter.png
Error - Copying of file X:\MATERIALI\SITI\AZIENDE\ethic_sport\newsletter\newsletter3.png
and many others

But the files are copied.
I have tried to control the source and the destination folders (backup), and the file are correctly copied by the comodo backup software.
The backup is a simple copy and incremental

I dont know why the errors are generated
nothing is changed (destinations, rights, and others…)
Have any idea?
Thanks

Does the word “backup” in your subject refer just to the name of the program, or more specifically, what you’re trying to do? In other words, do you get the errors during a backup, or during a restore?

The error’s are during the backup operation,
every day I’ve a backup, some folders are copied in an incremental backup from a server to another server.
After the backup, the software send me a mail with the backup summary.
In every mail there are many copying errors like thats:
Error - Copying of file X:\MATERIALI\SITI\AZIENDE\preview\flash.swf
Error - Copying of file X:\MATERIALI\SITI\AZIENDE\ethic_sport\newsletter\news07.png

but the files are copied the same one, although the software marks them an error.

Thanks

Are you saying, Backup reported an error, but the files were nevertheless being copied? This is a surprise to me because it was my impression (no response from forum moderators to my question on this point) that the only kind of error Backup will report during the backup process is when a file is in use, or locked, and it is ‘skipped,’ and therefore would be not actually be present in the backup file.

To clear this up, you could restore a test file (just pick one) that Backup reports as “Error - copying of file” and do a FC (file compare) in a CMD/DOS window (you are running Windows?), between this restored file, and the original. Restore the backed-up file to another directory – do not overwrite the original.

Like so, inside the DOS (called CMD in the NT-versions) window:
[b][FC] Compares two files or sets of files and displays the differences between them.

FC /B [drive1:][path1]filename1 [drive2:][path2]filename2

/B Performs a binary comparison.[/b]
Of course, you know that EXIT closes the CMD box, and returns to Windows …

Given what I know of Backup’s capabilities, I am interested to learn, when you go to restore the test file, if it is, in fact, really there …