error comodo firewall with bitdefender anti virus

Hi
yesterday i install first comodo firewall 6.3 then i install bitdefender anti virus plus 2014
but when i restart my pc

this error appear :

i go to add bitdefender to trust in comodo but the problem not solve

what i do ?

• but when disable comodo firewall the problem not appear again

report fot event viewer

first report :

- System
  • Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager
[ Guid] {FCBB06BB-6A2A-46E3-ABAA-246CB4E508B2}

EventID 201

Version 0

Level 3

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x4000000000000000

• TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2014-05-22T18:10:31.809573000Z

EventRecordID 892

Correlation

• Execution

[ ProcessID] 1288
[ ThreadID] 5148

Channel Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager/Admin

Computer xxxxxxxxxxx

• Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

EventData

second report :

+ System
  • Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager
[ Guid] {FCBB06BB-6A2A-46E3-ABAA-246CB4E508B2}

EventID 121

Version 0

Level 2

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x4000000000000000

• TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2014-05-22T18:07:43.255378400Z

EventRecordID 852

Correlation

• Execution

[ ProcessID] 1288
[ ThreadID] 1208

Channel Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager/Admin

Computer xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

• EventData

Prop_DevnodeId PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_10AF1462&REV_05\4&208F3DC1&0&00E1
    HRESULT 2149859372

[attachment deleted by admin]

where support ? :frowning:

Please uninstall Bitdefender. Then reinstall Comodo Firewall by following the advice I give in this post. Then, during the part in Safe Mode, make sure you run the removal tool for CIS and the one for Bitdefender.

Then, after rebooting into normal mode install Comodo Firewall first again. However, install version 7 instead of version 6. Version 7 has many bugs fixed which were not fixed for version 6. Then, if everything seems okay, install Bitdefender.

Let me know what happens after you have followed those steps, or if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Was following the advice I gave in my previous post able to solve this issue?

As there has been no response I am assuming that reinstalling by following the advice I gave was able to solve this issue. I will therefore move this bug report to Resolved.

suliman258, if reinstalling by following that advice was not able to solve this issue please let me know. I can then move this bug report back to the main bug reporting section and continue processing.

Thank you.

yes the problem not appear again
but when restart my pc it take alot oft time mayybe 4 minutes to see desktop
when disable comodo firewall and restart my pc it quickly see desktop why ?

thank you the problem not appear again and solved
but when restart my pc it take alot of time maybe 4 minutes to see desktop
when disable comodo firewall and restart my pc it quickly see desktop why ?

Does this issue happen even if Bitdefender is disabled or removed?

when bitdefender enabled and comodo firewall enabled desktop see it after 4 minutes
but when disabled comodo and enabled bitdefender evey think ok desktop see it quickly

What happens if Comodo Firewall is enabled and Bitdefender Antivirus is disabled?

i disabled bitdefender and disabled from auto windows start Comodo Firewall is enabled but the problem not solve take time to see desktop
Thank you for your patience

Okay, does temporarily uninstalling Bitdefender make the delay go away?

yes when uinstall bitdefender everything ok and problem solved
thank you :slight_smile:

In that case we have found the problem. There is some sort of a conflict between Comodo Firewall and Bitdefender Antivirus.

If you would like to create a bug report for this please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided here. Just copy and paste the code. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

I will move this topic back to the main bug reporting board for continued processing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Okay, as there has again been no response I will assume that the problem is solved, and there is no need for a bug report. I will therefore move this to Resolved.

suliman258, if you would like to submit a bug report for this please edit your first post so that it is in the format I linked to. Then let me know.

Thank you.