Error Code

Hi people…
I have been Using various Versions of the Free Comodo for the past 2 and a half years without so much as a Hiccup on 3 Computers, I recently Updated all 3 to the Version 5… However only 2 are running without any problems after install.

The Computer I am having problems with after install, shows the Following on Preceded By a Window Showing all win32 SYSTEM FOLDERS! Update Failed Error Code 0x800705aa insufficient System Resources exist to complete the Requested Service
This is wholly untrue and baffling though my C drive for Windows is only 40GB there is a minmum of 20 GB for Programmes so is more than sufficient as is My internet conection Of 4MBPS.
After re-installing twice … it does exactly the same but wont show the Normal All Systems are Active and Running… (AFTER INSTALL) it shows Run Diagnostics which I proceed to do… it will then state Comodo has found Problems with Your Computer would you like to Correct them … which it Confirms it has corrected … then prompts for re-boot, After re-boot …I get the same Procedure over and over.

Would appreciate any pointers or Remedy (Interestingly No problems with previous Version installed Until after The recommended Comodo Update to Version 5.0

Many Thanks Chris

May be left overs of previously uninstalled security programs are acting up. Try using removal tools for those programs. Here is a list of removal tools for common av programs: ESET Knowledgebase .

Otherwise do a Google search with terms “removal tool” and * name of product or vendor*.