a) Summarize the bug in the topic title
b) Include the following information if it’s a GUI bug:
- CIS version: 6.0.264710.2708
- OS version: XP Pro, SP3, 32b
- What you did: Reviewing a config.
- What you actually saw: When there are no icons for entries there are placed some duplicated tree indicators.
- What you expected to happen or see: IMHO there should be empty space instead.
- A screenshot illustrating to GUI problem
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you very much for your report on this GUI or Help text issue, which will now move to the GUI bugs board.
If you have not already done so we would be grateful if you could edit your first post to put the report in the GUI/Help text bugs format, as this makes it easier for developers.
Many thanks in anticipation for your help
Thanks very much for update, this one was not tracked on mods tracker (though Comodo may have)
2847 - no change - still weird tree indicators in place of icons (should be spacer)
Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.
2937 - confirmed, this minor visual glitch is still present.
Thank you for checking this.
I’ve updated the tracker.
The devs have informed me that this should be fixed for CIS version 7.0.313494.4115. If you find that it is still not fixed please respond to this topic and send me a PM (with a link to this bug report).