Enabling "cloud lookup" also enables "send to cloud" [V6][M538][GUI]

a) Summarize the bug in the topic title

b) Include the following information if it’s a GUI bug:
CIS version: 6.2.282872.2847
OS version: XP SP3 32b
What you did: Unchecked “Enable Cloud Lookup”, then checked it again.
What you actually saw: After reenabling the option “Analyze unknown files …” is auto-checked.
What you expected to happen or see: I think it shouldn’t be auto-checked when first option gets checked.
A video of this GUI bug is attached.

c) Include the following information if its a help file bug
A link to the relevant help file page, if any
What the help files says on the issue of concern (if anything)
What you think it should say or explain
Why you think it should say or explain that

[attachment deleted by admin]

Can you please attach a few screenshots illustrating this issue? Actually, a video would be best, if possible.

Attached video in the first post.

BTW. Forum allows mpg/mp4, but not avi… :wink:

I’m not sure why, but I can’t get this to play on my computer. Does it play on yours? If so which player do you have?

Works for me with SMPlayer 2 + Mplayer 2.

Thanks it worked for SMPlayer.

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

2937 - confirmed, still re-enabling “Cloud Lookup” also ticks “Analyze unknown files …”. This may be also confusing a bit as help page states this option is disabled by default.

Thank you for checking this. I’ve updated the tracker.

Also, if you like, you can create a new report for the issue with the HELP files.

Thanks.

The devs have informed me that this should be fixed for CIS version 7.0.313494.4115. If you find that it is still not fixed please respond to this topic and send me a PM (with a link to this bug report).

Thank you.