Duplicated entry in the help file. [V7][HF]

1: A link to the relevant help file page:

2: What the help files says on the issue of concern (if anything)

• Last Update - Displays when the virus database was updated. Click the text link to start the updates again.
  • Last Update - Displays when the virus database was updated. Click on the text link to start the updates again.

3: What you think it should say or explain

• Last Update - Displays when the virus database was updated. Click on the text link to start the updates again.

4: Why you think it should say or explain that
The same instruction once only is adequate.

Thanks.

Recently the Component Help Text has been added to the tracker. My understanding is that starting now Mods and SG members should post those issues directly into the tracker for efficiency.

Please do add it directly to the tracker. Also, let me know if you run into any problems. For the time being I will move this bug report to Resolved. However, if you are informed that my information is mistaken, and that the issues should be forwarded through the forum following the old procedure, please let me know and I will process it in that way.

Thank you.

Hi Chiron,
Yes I see that now, however there is no template for HF issues.
Should I just use the Forum format?

Thanks.

I suppose you are the Guinnea Pig. :smiley: Please use the same template from the forum (you can even copy and paste) and let me know if there are any problems. Actually, please PM me a link to the entry in the tracker once it’s created.

Thanks.