duplicate entry

Hello! ;D
I have an exe. File(Hotspot- Shield) listed twice accidentally, and now, at the start, it will always run twice, how can I delete it again PLEASE? ???
Thanks & greetings from Vienna
Tim >:-D
cannibal.embry@hotmail.com

Please don’t put your email address on a public forum. It is not a wise thing to do as your email address will get picked up by spam bots. Luckily the “censor” of our forum software changes it a bit as you may have noticed.

Where do you see the program listed twice? When they are exact duplicates you can erase one of them

Hello! ;D Have I fully remember that with the spam, thanks a lot! :-
As I see it? When I boot my PC, will also start from the Startup folder HotSpot Shield, by building up the Internet connection!
But now the Internet starts twice, that is to say, even too much!
And I want to adjust anything, I have not yet figured out where these messages are to be found in Comodo settings? That’s my problem!
Thank you for your help, time and effort
Tim from Vienna / Austria :wink:

Do you mean the Hotspot Shield program starts twice?

Hello! Yes, exactly, HotSpot Shield starts two times, guide, it was also of the 3-5 times? Now it works again, but without my help? So I do not know what the problem was? Can you help me maybe this, if the problem occurs again and I know just what to do!? Thank you for the first time
Tim from Vienna/ Austria

You can use Autoruns to find the multiple entries and choose to erase one of them.

Download Autoruns and run it.

This program finds about all auto starts in Windows. This tool can therefore seriously damage Windows when not handled properly. After starting push Escape and go to Options and choose to hide Windows and Microsoft entries, to include empty locations and then push F5 to refresh.

Now check all entries to look for the multiple entries. When you find them untick them. After unticking reboot your computer and see what happens.