Dragon now refuses to load properly and won't load Facebook games.

I am running a Windows 7 64 bit machine and a few hours ago when I tried to log into Facebook with Dragon, it wouldn’t load anything properly and now refuses to load my alt’s Facebook games. I have gone through all the troubleshooting suggestions including disabling firewall and anti virus, clearing the browser history, clearing cookies, running malware programs, DOING EVERYTHING and still nothing loads properly. Every time Facebook loads, it either takes for ever, wont load pictures, disables the Facebook chat and greys it out and if you try to click on Facebook games it always says “This webpage is not available”

Whats also frustrating is that I have Google Chrome installed as well, and Chrome has NEVER had any issues with loading Facebook or games and I have had Chrome installed now for nearly a year. Yet every time I installed a secondary browser, they work great for a month or two, then they will just stop working. I have now gone through the following browsers and am getting sick to death of them failing after a period of time. I started with:

Opera - worked for a month or two then failed. Now uninstalled.
Chrome Canary - worked for a month or two then failed. Now uninstalled.
Torch - worked for a month or two then failed. Now uninstalled.
Komodo Dragon - Has worked for the last 8 weeks or so, and now has also failed. If I can not find a way to stop this ridiculous bullrubbish* from happening, it will also be uninstalled and I will find another one! Pardon me for saying so but what the flip* are wrong with these browsers to have to keep failing all the time? And why is it that throughout all of the browsers I have used, GOOGLE CHROME has NEVER EVER FAILED, NOT ONCE!

I am starting to think that I will have to keep going through browsers indefinitely until I run out of ones to use! This rubbish* shouldn’t be happening! Looks like I have plenty to choose from!

Slim Browser
7 Star
Vivaldi

So unless someone can stop this from happening, then that is what will be happening for the 5th time. UNINSTALLED and Install another one until it also FAILS!

Tried Slim Browser, too much of a spin off from Internet Explorer. Doesn’t full screen properly.

Tried Vivaldi, but with dual screens, when you go full screen it always reverts to primary monitor instead of secondary monitor.

Have now installed “7 Star”. So far working great in secondary monitor and has no issues with full screen mode. Loads faster than all other chromium based browsers I have used so far. Will test this for several weeks and see if it decides to fail after a while also. Maybe being a Chinese browser, the Chinese have got it right. Time will tell.

PS: 7 Star by DEFAULT runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 Bit / Vista / Vista 64 Bit / 7 / 7 64 Bit / 8 / 8 64 Bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 Bit / 2006 R2 / Server 2012.
There are not too many chromium based browsers that do all those in one application. Nice.

Hi viper_au,
Let us hope an update for Dragon is near and hopefully fixes some recent loading issues.
For non Comodo browsers, my preferred choice is SlimJet.

Kind regards.

Captain Sticks I don’t disagree with what you have said at all. The point is this shouldn’t be happening in the first place. And I’m not the only person this has happened to. Other friends and colleagues have been experiencing similar problems.

So I put it to others on this forum, if they have experienced this also to come forward and say so. Or if any of those users found a fix to stop this from happening that would also be good, because so far we are all scratching our heads, after several attempts at fixing these problems and so far we have gotten no where with no answers to explain what is causing this.

As for SlimJet, I haven’t looked at that one yet, so I will add that one to the list. So far, 7 Star has been pretty awesome. Maybe it has something to do with being designed for multiple Windows platforms and maybe it has something to do with being a “Dual Kernal” Browser. Whatever it is, these other browsers need to get their s**t together and resolve these issues once and for all before they start losing their users. When software like this stops working, people wont hesitate to uninstall it to the trash can and move onto something that does work.

May be the problem is with the code from Facebook. We have to keep in mind that high profile web sites like Facebook are constantly innovating and updating their code. Also their support for browsers may vary with the development of the web site’s code.

In short. The variation you’re noticing over time is more likely to be caused by the dynamic and ever changing nature of the web rather than the browsers falling short.