Download Manager shows me in traffic to send and receive and why did not show me

Download Manager shows me in traffic to send and receive and why did not show me a warning
This is the picture for the first time watching traffic in the Download Manager receives and sends any download and upload
Download Manager wonder now why now when loading sends and receives usually do not send anything
Is this an attempt hacker
I want you to you to use your downloads from YouTube and look at the traffic you will download Manager reception and transmission

All links that carry them appear so to receive and send

To see the third picture

[attachment deleted by admin]

please :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

nonaahmad11 are you asking or saying the firewall does not alert to connections from IDM. Do you have the firewall set to custom policy and the box unchecked to create rules for safe applications ? From the screenshots you sent all I can tell is your downloading something from United States Mountain View Google.

Hope that helps, report back. ;D

Sorry I did not understand very much why I wrote because I translate on Google Translate
Wall have the default settings
I mean the subject that there byte out
It is rare when you download any file that there is a byte out supposed to be only bytes in

safe or not safe
Thank you

what

No, it is not rare to see outgoing traffic when you are downloading something. There is always a two way connection between your computer and the download server.

Means a clean and healthy

It is normal traffic. It is safe and healthy.