Download button does nothing

When accessing the page Download Comodo Antivirus for Linux | Best Free Linux Antivirus and clicking the download button, the page is reloaded and nothing else happens.
I’ve tried selecting Operating system: Ubuntu; both 32 and 64 bit.

There is an error on the javascript code.

Regards.

Same thing here. I managed to find a path to the .rpm download, but that was it.

I’m new enough to Linux (Mint 17.3) that this presents a challenge. I’ll figure it out, but it is something they (Comodo) needs to know.

I’m trying to install an AV to clean HDs so at least I’m not in a crunch. I’ll give this a couple days and see what happens.

Sorry did not check where you where trying to download from will move to correct board.

As the OP said there is a problem with the code it is suppose to automatically generated your download link after choosing your distribution and CPU type, but nothing happens.

For now there is a download links on the forum here for now.

Thank you

Dennis

The issue appears to have not yet been resolved.

I tried to download Comodo antivirus for my Ubuntu 14.04 machine. I have clicked the download link a dozen or more times from three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer) on two different computers (my Ubuntu, and my school’s Windows 7). Whenever I click on the link to download it simply reloads the page. I have tried selecting a different Linux flavor from the drop down box, and both the 32 bit and 64 bit bubbles. The issue was occurring at, Download Comodo Antivirus for Linux | Best Free Linux Antivirus and taking me to Download Comodo Antivirus for Linux | Best Free Linux Antivirus, but then I restarted my computer and the same page was loading but the url was listed as Download Comodo Antivirus for Linux | Best Free Linux Antivirus and taking me to Download Comodo Antivirus for Linux | Best Free Linux Antivirus.

See also, https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-antivirus-for-linux-cavl/download-link-broken-t114420.0.html.