Download bar/manager "whited out"

I just discovered Dragon and decided to switch from chrome to it. It seems great so far, but there is a problem with the download bar at the bottom. It it “whited” out for lack of a better description, where none of the normal information is shown. Only a poorly animated progress circle shows, which is also probably abnormal. I have tried reinstalling multiple times. My video drivers are up to date. I have no problems with normal Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser. It’s not enough to make Dragon unusable, but I hope you look into it. I currently use Windows XP Professional 32-bit sp3. Again, the entire bottom download bar is whited out instead of showing download information like it normally does in Chrome. The only thing not white is the progress circle, which is also graphically not quite right, and hard to discern. Thank you for your time.

Hi Thrakazog, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Sorry for the long time to respond. The days can get busy :slight_smile:

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/848/dragondlbarproblem.th.png

Yeah, I’m not sure what’s going on there. That’s not what I see.

[attachment deleted by admin]

So I am guess He or She should file a Bug Report listing their Operating System, Comodo Dragon Version, Extensions, Maybe A DxDiag Log, Maybe a KillSwitch Log, Etc?

Maybe try running Comodo Dragon in Incognito Mode and see what happens?

Maybe try Clearing All Of The Browser Data and then see what happens?

Maybe run CCleaner or Comodo System Cleaner and see what happens? (:NRD)

I have the exact same issue and have had it since I istalled comodo yesterday (before installing plugins/extensions).