Does svchost.exe get used by CIS?

Hi, I noticed that the Host service with high CPU usage (about 20/30%) can depend on CIS? Since the “svchost” service is in containment (however I unlocked it), could it be that it creates this high CPU usage, after turning on the PC, for a few minutes?

in use normal CPU usage between 10 and 40%, but…

1. dwm;
  2. services of windows;

NOTE: Avoid run processes of system in auto-containment, this can cause bluescreen, slowdown in system… :-TU

svchost.exe is automatically put in containment (it should not happen since it is a system process), so after checking it also on virustotal I unlocked it for all components.

Nope. That’s not the case.

Since the "svchost" service is in containment (however I unlocked it), could it be that it creates this high CPU usage, after turning on the PC, for a few minutes?
That is normal behavior. It runs under cmdvirth.exe and it is a prepared stage for when you run an application in the container.

In this case the viruatlization of svchost.exe is done by CIS as explained in the above.

See my reply in the above.

I have split off your post from the release topic and moved it to the appropriate Help board.

It’s a good habit to “Reset the Container” when it is not needed anymore, this simply removes these contained svchost services.

yes, comodo internet security virtualize svchost.exe , here test and cis not used 20 or 30%…
i see taskmgr and dwm and other services system used this…