Does CSE support Microsoft Exchange?

I searched the forums for this topic and couldn’t find it, but I may have missed it. If so, I apologize in advance.

I switched from Thawte since they’re going to stop supporting their certs on the 16th. I downloaded CSE 2.0.0.10 and got my certificate installed and working in my Outlook 2007 client. I went back to CSE to look at the stats and noticed that it hadn’t tallied any of the test messages I had sent and received.

I did a little poking around and found the list of Protocol Monitors. My list only has POP, IMAP, and SMTP. I connect to a Microsoft Exchange 2003 server (We’ll be upgrading to 2010 in the near future). Is there a monitor for Exchange?

Thanks!

I think you need the latest beta to support that, you can select the “outlook plugin” for that, I’m also beta testing it in exchange mode… i still have a few issue’s with it but maybe it works good on yours.

Hi vewright,

Current released version of Comodo SecureEmail (2.0.0.10) supports only POP, IMAP and SMTP protocols.

Next version (2.5) will be integrated into Microsoft Outlook and will be able to to support Exchange Server and HTTP accounts.
Now 2.5 version is available as Beta here:
https://forums.comodo.com/cse_beta_corner/comodo_secureemail_230258_beta_released-t45265.0.html

Release Candidate of 2.5 version will be available soon.

Regards, Eugene.