Does Comodo Offer IP blocking from trojan on Bit Torrent?

example: I download a 250mb movie clip from the peers. During the download one of the peer attacks my IP using a trojan or a virus from his IP, will Comodo Firewall Pro show me the attacking IP and offer a BLOCK for the IP?

thanks.

• The version of Comodo Firewall Pro Installed - Version 2.4.18.184
  • Your Internet connection type (dial-up/cable/Direct connection/LAN etc) - DSL
  • Operating system and Service Pack Level - WinXP SP2
  • How you are logging in to the OS (Admin, User) - Admin
  • Other Security applications installed (AV, AS, HIPS etc) - Spybot latest update / Symantec Corp Ed. Antivirus latest update
  • Security related applications which have been removed/disabled before installing CFP. - none
  • Security related application which have been removed/disabled after installing CFP. - none
  • Detail the problem, such as which applications are running when you have the problem. - Bit Torrent via Bitcomet
  • Please inform us if you have created any custom rules - all at default

Hi ahsq, welcome to the forums.

This post looks to be a duplicate of https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t14793.0.html (which we don’t allow… its called spamming :slight_smile: ) & this one isn’t really in the right section either. So, I’ll leave your Help section post (that will get better exposure there… given your issue). I’ll lock this topic… so, you’ll see what’s happened & remove it later.