Does CMT have those never ending "Defragging Sessions" Like Rollback Rx ?

Yes Matty_R…you are one hundred percent right. I believe that I’ve moved on as i implied in my final post relating to this matter. :slight_smile:

In fact I’ve continued on with helping others in this forum. ;D

Hi Matty_R,

Sorry about that. I should have known better than to let someone’s comments get to me.

I have taken the high ground and moved on.

Thanks for all of your work on the forum… I know being a Mod is not an easy task.

Kindest Regards…

You show your ignorance by making assumptions about what knowledge a person has or does not have.
Without personally knowing the other person or knowing each other, (in specific) How can person A assume person "B" is computer knowledgeable without personally knowing that person ???

There’s nothing wrong with giving advice or pointing things out because their are other people in this forum that don’t have the same knowledge as you.

But to me, one big difference is the price... "FREE" for CTM beats Rollback any day.
Is there any necessary features Rollback has that CTM doesn't or How about anything that rollback does better????

Hi Jay2007tech,

I can’t really compare the two as I have not downloaded nor used the CTM Beta.

But from the comments I have read so far concerning my specific question, it seems like CTM defrags faster.

Now I know there are many variables involved and you can’t really do a true head to head comparison, unless done on the same machine, or two machines configured exactly the same. But as a generalization, it looks good for CTM.

I have been using Rollback for a while and it has saved by posterior a couple of times, but I have had issues with pulling files out of a previous snapshot. It just doesn’t happen correctly all the time.

As far as a features list, I “hope” CTM has at least all of the same features that Rollback has.

Thanks for the hard work on the product… it’s looks very promising and I DO plan to try/use it in the very near future.

Regards.