Does Anybody know?

Does anybody know where i can get a free pc?? or enter a contest to get a free computer or who givesawway?? or Dedicates?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) LOL .well, it’s christmas

No really. because My Grandma told me that they or someone dedicates desktop and laptops to those who “qualify”

Look here for a free computer:

http://www.ekosidan.se/bilder/sopor.jpg

Btw, is this topic really serious? You think you’ll get a free computer? :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, stealing=free, so why not give it a try, you might end up in prison tho. You’ve been warned! Else, I don’t know where to get a free computer, sorry.

I think you told him the right thing, Ragwing

Because I think I heard somewhere, that there are free PC’s offered to prisoners in most jails on this planet (especially the self declared “Western world”). So that they can study and read the news and…

So being in prison might be the easiest way for him to get a free PC… :slight_smile:

OMG (with big letters!)?!
I don’t think it’s like that in Sweden, but if it is/was, I am/would be really upset about this, since my parents pays/would pay for it, instead of buying ME a new computer!
But oh well, CGPMaster, if you get lonely, I’ll join you in prison with some ■■■■ :■■■■