Docking station monitor freezes when prompted to allow/deny (recently started)

Good evening all,

I have a Targus USB 3.0 Docking Station and for some reason, it appears that recently, my monitor connected to my docking station stops working suddenly when COMODO prompts me to allow/deny an application or request. My laptop’s monitor (using as extended displays) works perfectly, however. The only way I can actually allow/deny things is if I somehow have the alert to pop up on my laptop display, because my docking station monitor freezes.

Additionally, if the alert comes up on my docking station monitor and the display freezes (only on the docking station monitor as usual), I can’t move anything because it freezes. Therefore, I have to wait until the alert times out on its own, which usually takes 1-2 minutes.

Any known issues with this? I don’t want to have to uninstall COMODO because of this simple, yet annoying, issue.

Bumping post.

Can you show a screenshot of the D+ logs of around the time this happens? They are under View Defense + Events.

hi, i have exactly the same environment and problem!

do you already have a solution (with the latest CIS)?

thanks in advanced.

Can you show a screenshot of the Defense + logs?

Hi, I Have a similar problem. My Computer freezes when I get a pop-up from comodo asking to allow or deny application internet access. It can happen with any application.

I have set my firewall to custom ruleset.

Thanks for any help

PS Just the pop-up freezes and some parts of my OS is still usable e.g. Start menu, browser works sometimes and freezes at other times. The Task manager does not work at all, shutting down PC doesn’t work either unless hard shut down.

It’s a known bug, I have posted somewhat of a workaround here