Displays Too Large in Windows 8.1.1!!

Hello:

I have been using CIS and other Comodo products for quite a while now with Windows 7 HP, x64, SP1; however, I recently acquired a Windows 8.1.1 Tablet (smaller screen) and I am unable to install CIS because the tablet screen is too small to see the bottom of the installation screen, where the buttons are.

As you might be able to tell, I am a novice with Windows 8, so if the solution lies there, I would appreciate any suggestions you might have!

Sparky

More to my previous:

Now, by unplugging my tablet from the keyboard and turning the tablet on its side, I was able to get to the bottom buttons and install the program!

After downloading some stuff, several restarts, CIS reports that Defense+ is not working! I press “fix it”, the machine whirs for a while, requires a restart, and I get the same, glaring, RED warning “At Risk”, but Defense+ is still not working!

So, now, instead of one problem I have two - I still need to know how to see all of the screens AND I need to know how to fix the Defense+.

Thanks in advance for any help available!

Sparky

Try reinstalling CIS following Most Effective Way to Reinstall CIS to Avoid/Fix Problems by my colleague Chiron. It will provide a reliable and clean starting point. Please make sure not to skip the step where you run clean up tools for security programs you had installed in the past. It’s an important step.