Disabeling Comodo Secure DNS

I have been using Comodo Internet security (updated to V5.9) for a while now on Windows 7 64 bit.
Due to some changes I now take my laptop with me to work where i have the following problem:

I need to have the settings on Automatic DNS, to be able to recieve the DNS server of my Business netwerk or otherwise i dont have any DNS server at all (same as: No Internet, though connected).
Every time i boot my system i have to go to configurations → router settings → details → IPv4 → use automatic dns. This does get very irritating after a wheek doing this every time i boot my system (also after lunch). and the custom settin to DNS keeps getting reset to the Comodo secure DNS settings.

How do i disable this feature? I cant find it in the Defense+ or Firewall.

P.S. (i have several other minor problems i’d like to ask as i suspect their solution is less problematic:)

• i also keep getting problems with PDF’s created on my work’s printer device, is there a possibility to trust all of these pdf’s aswell?
  • Logitech setpoint (used for my G5 mouse) keeps getting blocked aswell while it is in the “trusted application list” is there a solution here aswell.

I’m not able to reproduce this. If I manually set the DNS to ‘Automatic’ it stays that way, regardless of rebooting. Are you using Dragon?

In the mean time, if I remember correctly, you should be able to set DNS to Automatic from the command line. Try:

netsh interface ip set dns “Local Area Connection” dhcp

P.S. (i have several other minor problems i'd like to ask as i suspect their solution is less problematic:) - i also keep getting problems with PDF's created on my work's printer device, is there a possibility to trust all of these pdf's aswell?

Can you supply a little more information please.

- Logitech setpoint (used for my G5 mouse) keeps getting blocked aswell while it is in the "trusted application list" is there a solution here aswell.

See if this helps.