Detection of Malware@#dzef2qvtiad1 during every recimg recovery image creation

Hello.

Before creating a recovery image with the recimg windows command I made a full scan and Comodo did not detect any threat. So I proceeded with recimg.
However the process got stuck on 1%, failed and sent on screen the following message:

The recovery image cannot be written. Access is denied.
Error code - 0x80070005

Precisely at the same time Comodo warned me of the detection of the following malware:
Malware@#dzef2qvtiad1

at the following location:
\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy4\ProgramData\COMODO\Cis\Quarantine\data{AA043D33-DD4C-4AA5-AF37-D8B3AB3DC775}

Every new attempt at creating recovery images with recimg failed immediately with no warning from Comodo.

I restarted the machine and tried to run recimg again. The process failed for the same reason and once again Comodo warned me of the detection of the same malware: Malware@#dzef2qvtiad1

at the following location:
\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy7\ProgramData\COMODO\Cis\Quarantine\data{AA043D33-DD4C-4AA5-AF37-D8B3AB3DC775}

As before, every new attempt at creating recovery images with recimg failed immediately with no warning from Comodo.

I looked for the malware in Internet but did not find any information.
I do not understand why a full scan with Comodo ends with no threats found, but as soon as recimg is launched Comodo finds each time the same malware.
It seems that this malware and recimg are related, and the malware replicates itself at every new session.

Can any of you give me any help?
Many thanks in advance

I downloaded and installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and made a full scan.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware did not detect any malicious item.

Once Malwarebytes Anti-Malware finished its job I tried once again to create a recovery image but failed again. As before Comodo warned me of the detection of the same malware: Malware[at]#dzef2qvtiad1

I looked for the malware in Internet but did not find any information.

I do not understand why a full scan with Comodo and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ends with no threats found, but as soon as recimg is launched and it ends Comodo detects the same malware.
It seems that this malware and recimg are related, and the malware replicates itself at every new session. What is good is that Comodo is able to detect it but is unable to make a full clean.