Delphi packages are detected/blocked

Maybe because Comodo is not developed using Delphi :slight_smile:

When starting Delphi 2007, all IDE packages are reported as suspisious and access is blocked… For me to choose between using Comodo or Delphi.

I re-install AVG again. Sorry Folks!

Care to upload them to somewhere so that the FP’s can be fixed or just post the detection name.

Thanks

Moved to the false positives board.

Hi teos ,

If you can find the FP file,you can submit through this link:[url=http://internetsecurity.comodo.com/submit.php]

Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year we can go to have a look at it.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.â– â– â– â– 

This will be the same as the problem reported here Problems with Codegear Delphi seems to be a major problem with Borland files.

Hi Quill,

We have downloaded the log which u uploaded.If you can find the sample,pls submit them through this link:Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year we can go to have a look at it.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.â– â– â– â– 

hi,

does this shed a light: Win32:Induc, new concept of file infector? ?

daaf :wink:

Still need the files?

I have 2 extra problems with Commodo:

1. I run the thing on a Acer Laptop with has some games installed by default. (CakeMania and Dynasty to name 2) Both are detected.

2. RServer and RAdmin, my tools to manage the NAS server are also in the list.

I re-downloaded Commodo re-installed it and just discovered my posts here…

The .BPL files that are now detected ar in windows\system32 and do not belong to Delphi but to FastReport.

Because I just de-installed avast to try commodo I know for sure (300%) that the files are clean.

I have a list of detected files so I can send some. But REALY is the last time that I try.

The last remark:
I registered with the forum because there seems to be no other way to tell Comodo about the false positives that I find in my first evaluation hour. I don’t know how you folks think about support, but I don’t subscribe to a year of support when your product finds all kinds of false positives on a first run.

If I wouldn’t be for the risk of one of my customers installing Comodo and report false virus positives in my software to me, I definitely would not have registered of provided you with the feedback.

Something to consider…

I just hope Delphi still works…

Hi teos,

We have a very easy-to-use interface to report false-positives and can be found by following this link: Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year. The submission web page is accessible to everyone, files reported there are verified by Comodo Labs and feedback with conclusion is sent directly to users by email.

Make sure to check “false-positive” radio when submitting FPs over the web page.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel